Friday, September 17, 2010

{Ocean Anyone?}

we recently spent some time in monterey , california to celebrate the marriage of my brother and new sister-n-law. we had a great time visiting with family and friends, and of course we made sure that we got to spend some time on the beach. there's just something about being at the ocean. we were excited about bringing our kids there to romp in the sand and enjoy the cool breeze, something we don't get to experience in arizona. of course while we were romping i took some pictures. one picture, in particular, i made into an 8 x 10 and it's sitting on my book shelf. it's of both my kids staring at the ocean as if in awe of what they see. when i look at that picture i'm reminded that the same God who created that very ocean that my kids are gazing upon, is the same God that desires me to gaze and stand in awe of Him. the God whose words spoke that scene into exsistence is the same God who desires an intimate relationship with me! Our God is so amazing and so worthy of praise!


i'm, of course, not going to stop there. although that is my favorite picture of them at the ocean, there are a few more that i would like to share. i chased my kids up and down the beach taking pictures. enjoy!


peyton and daddy climbing rocks

ethan exploring
mommy and peyton
peyton and papa weirich enjoying the beach

my little man

walking the beach












No comments: